Proposals for Poster Presentation session at the NASW NH JEDI conference
NASW NH is seeking proposals for our Poster Presentation session at the NASW NH JEDI conference on December 1, 2022 at the Double Tree Hotel and Conference Center in Manchester.
This is a great opportunity for students and professionals in the field to gain experience contributing to our joint knowledge base and to actively participate in the areas of Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Submissions should fall under the categories of Justice, Diversity, Equity and/or Inclusion. Community engagement projects, research projects or class projects are welcome!
- Completed proposals should be submitted via Google Form (link below)
- Deadline for Poster Presentation Proposals: Friday, October 7, 2022.
- Panel presenters will be notified of acceptance by Friday, October 11, 2022. Faculty sponsor will be cc’d.
- Any questions, please contact at Susan firstname.lastname@example.org
• Poster presenters do not have to be NASW members, however, all presenters must pay the conference registration fee. The student rate applied to students. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/342400137027
• Poster presenters must design a poster (36 in. by 48 in. dimension). Presenters must bring their completed poster with them to the conference.
• Time will be available for Poster Presenters to be at their posters to answer questions. Presenters should make every effort to attend the conference during the question/answer periods.
• Poster Presenters are welcome to attend any and all speaker/workshop opportunities.