Hello NASW NH Members and Workshop CEU Applicants,
NASW NH has proudly reviewed workshop proposals and endorsed CEUs for many, many years. We are dedicated to ensuring workshops meet the criteria for Continuing Education hours for licensure and the needs of social workers and allied professionals.
We have made a few changes to our application to ensure best practices, to keep up with technology, and to best serve you.
- CEUs will now be good for 1 year. Presenters/organizations may use the same CEU number for the same workshop as
many times as they like for 1 year. Applications may be updated with minor changes for $50 within
that year. Upon the 1-year expiration, all workshops can be renewed for $50 as long as only minor changes have been made (new presenters, updated material, etc.)
- Applicants may now use the phrase “# CEUs pending approval from NASW NH” on marketing materials.
- Applicants who need their CEUs approved more quickly may opt to pay an additional $100 rush fee for approval within 7 business days. Please put “rush” in the email subject line.
- There are special instructions on the application if your workshop is a virtual or recorded webinar.
- Checks can be made payable to "NASW NH" and sent to 4 Chenell Drive, Suite 103 Concord, NH 03301
If you are applying for CEUs for a single workshop or several workshops in the same day with no concurrent sessions (meaning that none of your sessions are oc curring at the same time), click below to download
If you are applying for CEUs for a multi-day or conference setting with concurrent >sessions (multiple sessions occurring at the same time), please click below to download and complete the two-part Conference Application which is better formatted for this layout.
*If you have questions on how to download the Google Spreadsheet to use with Excel, please email email@example.com
Not sure which application fits your CEU programming best? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org