Hello NASW NH Members and Workshop CEU Applicants,
NASW NH has proudly reviewed workshop proposals and endorsed CEUs for many, many years. We are dedicated to ensuring workshops meet the criteria for Category I Continuing Education hours for licensure and the needs of social workers and allied professionals.
We have made a few changes to our application to ensure best practices, to keep up with technology, and to best serve you.
- CEUs will now be good for 3 years. Presenters/organizations may use the CEU number for the same workshop as many times as they like for three years. Applications may be renewed, updated, change presenters, etc. for $50 as usual.
- Applicants may now use the phrase “# CEUs pending approval from NASW NH” on marketing materials.
- Applicants who need their CEUs approved more quickly may opt to pay $100 rush fee for approval within 7 business days. Please put “rush” in the email subject line.
- If your workshop is a live webinar, this should be indicated on the application. You should explain how you are tracking participation, sign-in, and evaluation retrieval.
- If your workshop is a recorded webinar or other distance learning opportunity, there are special testing requirements that can be found on the application. A copy of the post-test should be included in the application.
Click here to download our CEU application