Hiring: Assistant Clinical Director
LifeWorks Counseling Associates, PLLC
- Direct and supervise the clinical team
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support
- Provide clinical supervision
- Support clinical growth
- Overall management of the clinical team
- Perform chart reviews and performance evaluations
- Work collaboratively with Clinical Director in regards to evaluation of all clinicians
- Oversee hiring, development, and mentoring of team members.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of team members in their positions.
- Oversee professional development and ongoing education for team members.
- Develop a sense of accountability among team members; hold team members accountable for their job and their performance.
- Collaborate with management team with onboarding and orientation for new hires
- Manage a minimum caseload of 18 patients
· Must have a Masters of Social Work or CMHC
· Must be a licensed in New Hampshire (LICSW; LCMHC)
· Must have a minimum of 5 years post license clinical experience
· Must have a minimum of 3 years supervisory/leadership experience
· Must have relevant leadership/supervisory training
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Full-Time, Remote
· $75,000 to $82,000 a year, experience dependent
· 85% Remote, work from home
· 15% Travel for direct face-to-face clinical meetings
· Holiday Bonus
· CE Stipend
LifeWorks Counseling Associates, PLLC is a NH Company, owned and operated by a NH native! We are a small, family atmosphere agency! LifeWorks focuses on behavioral and mental health, substance use, and co-occurring disorders. We are currently seeking an experienced, knowledgeable assistant clinical director to join our dynamic team.
Passionate: Applicant must be passionate about helping and treating clients, and have a belief that with counseling people can change, get better, and live fulfilled lives.
Highly Motivated: Applicant must be driven to go above and beyond; be trusted by others, be focused and have confidence in their own abilities. Applicant must be solution focused, always thinking of possibilities.
Dedicated: Applicant must be hard-working, willing to learn, and always looking for new ways to grow professionally. The right person for this company wants to be the best at what he/she does and excel in the field. Applicant must be devoted to the mission and purpose of LifeWorks, be loyal and posses great integrity.
Driven: Ambitious, persistent, and a strong desire to succeed, would be characteristics of the right applicant. Someone who will work hard to achieve her or his goals, helping the individual and the company be successful.
Applying candidate should have a very strong work ethic, be able to work independently, be organized professional that possesses a high level of attention to detail and is willing to learn, and adhere to the highest ethical and professional standards.
Please send cover letter stating why you would like to work for LifeWorks and highlighting your education, skills, and experience with patient populations. Please also send your resume and tell us what you would bring to the LifeWorks Team and LifeWorks clients.
Dr. Dave Ferruolo
Future In Sight, located in Concord, NH is looking for an addition to its team. The Social Worker will support individuals, families, and community members by providing education about the services available and counseling intended to improve adjustment to vision impairment and blindness and promote independence and safety.
Requires a Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited College or University and hold or be eligible to obtain a New Hampshire License (LICSW).
Dover Pediatrics is seeking a full-time Behavioral Health Provider (BHP) to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team! The BHP is an integral member of our pediatric primary care team and works alongside medical providers to support the behavioral health and psychosocial needs of our patients. The BHP conducts assessments, delivers brief evidence-based treatment, provides consultation to patients and providers, and coordinates community-based referrals.
- Master’s degree in mental health field, license preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience working with children and families
Submit resume and cover letter to Joe Pagnotta, Dover Pediatrics 17 Old Rollinsford Rd. Dover, NH 03820 or Joe@dp.pcc.com.
Do you have a passion for helping others live their best possible lives? Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career opportunity? Do you want to work for a company that is committed to supporting its employees as well as the people they serve? Then look no further because you’ve found us!
Community Partners is seeking a friendly, motivated and outgoing supervisor to join our team supporting those with mental health and behavioral health needs in a community mental health center environment. We are looking to fill this role with a dedicated team player that is genuinely invested in serving our population, developing outstanding professionals and is committed to making a difference each and every day.
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology or related field required
- Minimum of three (3) years direct behavioral health work required
- Clinical supervision experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced environment preferred
Competitive salary, generous sign on bonus up to $5000.00, comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance, 403 (b), generous paid time off, supportive, collegial and flexible work environment
MENTAL HEALTH CLINICIAN POSITION
The University of New Hampshire Psychological and Counseling Services invites applications for a Mental Health Clinician position.
Application materials may be electronically attached with application. Computer access/assistance is available at the Human Resources Office, 2 Leavitt Lane, Durham, NH 03824 or call 603-862-0501 (TTY Users 603-862-3227).
UNH is an AA/EEO Employer. UNH is committed to excellence through the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages candidates of all genders and underrepresented groups to apply.
Posted on 3/21/22
The New Hampshire Army National Guard is seeking highly motivated individuals who wish to grow their career in Social Work/Clinical Psychology. Qualified applicants must process an MSW or a PsyD/PhD in clinical or counseling psychology and have a current unrestricted license for independent practice. As a Behavioral Health Officer in the NHARNG, you will have the opportunity to engage in direct soldier support, leadership consultation, and preventative health program development and implementation. We welcome and encourage bringing your life experience, unique clinical skills and personal interests to find creative ways of overcoming the psychological challenges faced by our "Citizen Soldiers".
For more information contact CW3 Erik Emond at Erik.email@example.com or call 603-227-1562